Repeat, Approve, and Respond
This is one of the most critical lessons you will learn. This alone will add 30% more transactions to your production per year.
- The highest human needs are acceptance, love, and approval. Therefore, when you ask questions you should always repeat the answer and give approval.
Use this to get past the reflex … never or no.
- Response patterns make your prospect feel that you are listening to them.
- Repeat their answer. Give enthusiastic approval; great, terrific, fantastic, wonderful, that’s exciting and then go to the next question. If their answer is something like, “How did you get in this situation.” And they say, “My spouse died,” don’t say, “Great!” You say words like really, ouch, interesting, sorry to here that. Then come back with “let me ask you this.”
- Ask open-ended questions like: who, what, where, when, how.
Let them answer!!! Then SHUT UP!!!
The more scripted you sound, the worse your results will be. The more friendly and conversational you sound, the better your results will be.
Hi, Mr./Ms.________________________ my name is
__________________. I was at the courthouse the other day and I noticed your lender has publicly posted your home for sale and I specialize in helping folks, like you, solve their problems…… and I was wondering….
- What loopholes in the foreclosure process are you using to maximize your time to stay in your home? ( ) Really!
Let me share with you a small list of loop holes! Okay.
- Getting the bank to take less than what’s owed as payment in full. This is called a “short sale.”
- Getting the bank to push the sale date back.
- Do a loan modification with the bank.
- Do a forbearance agreement with the bank.
- Doing a short sale
- And last do a Chapter 13 bankruptcy to stop the sale of your house and take control of the situation.
- What loopholes have you started to use. ( ) Really!
- Hiring an attorney was a great move! (Optional question)
- /Ms.__________________, …at this point…. what does your attorney think he can do? ( ) Great!
- What bankruptcy did you file. ( ) interesting!
- Did your attorney explain how to…maximize your time…through the bankruptcy system. ( ) You’re kidding?