In this episode of Investing on the Go, Dwan’s husband, Bill, talks about how to drive dollars while helping people in distress by building relationships with small churches and pawn shops and advertising in school newsletters. He shares the reasoning behind this approach including the average years of marriage before divorce and the average children’s age.
Bill gets straight to the point with his practical tips and shares some personal testimonies as examples of his tips put to action. After hearing Dwan’s stories about Bill, listeners will appreciate hearing from him and gleaning from the best real estate investor’s better half!
Bill asks you to give this segment five stars and sign up at Dwanderful.com and Investor’s Edge University! Happy April and investing on the go!
- :15 Bill kicks off this segment on churches and pawn shops.
- 1:00 Bill asks for a five star review.
- 1:29 Bill shares how to work with churches.
- 2:45 Bill shares a personal story of working with a church.
- 5:40 Bill shares about working with pawn shops.
- 8:52 Bill shares a personal pawn shop story.
- 10:48 Bill talks about advertising in newsletters.
- 15:12 Bill asks you to sign up at Dwanderful and Investor’s Edge University.
Connect with Dwan: