[vc_row][vc_column][vc_video link=”https://vimeo.com/394763991″][ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
Dwan continues her March Madness series highlighting the pros and cons of wholesaling houses. She shares personal testimonies from her own wholesaling experience and provides valuable insight that she’s learned along the way. Her hope is for you to learn more quickly from the lessons she learned the hard way.
Dwan encourages listeners with the fact that wholesaling houses is what really changed her finances almost overnight. She offers two great resources on her website, lingo and profit analysis. Then, Dawn shares practical tips on how to make at least 1 million dollars a year by wholesaling.
Dwan asks you to follow these tips so that you can watch your year explode. She also requests for you to join the free membership on her website, kindly subscribe to her podcasts and share this episode with your network. Happy March and happy flipping!
- 0:65 Dwan shares her goal at Dwanderful.
- 2:35 Dwan cheers to her fav, Santa Margarita.
- 5:26 Dwan reminds you about her Saturday Investing on the Go with her husband, Bill.
- 7:13 Dwan talks about Bill’s specialty.
- 8:59 Dwan kicks off the pros and cons of wholesaling.
- 9:17 Dwan talks about the pros.
- 11:51 Dwan tells a funny story about how she was humbled after wholesaling had changed her finances.
- 13:39 Dwan invites you to visit dwanderful.com\lingo and download her lingo program to make sure you are on the same page with terminology.
- 14:30 Dwan says if you are brand new, to start wholesaling.
- 15:21 Dwan talks about the cons.
- 15:80 Dwan talks about the importance of completing the profit analysis.
- 18:51 Dwan shares how to make at least a million dollars a year wholesaling.
- 29:54 Dwan shares how she can help you salvage deals.
- 30:54 Dwan issues the equity of life challenge to mend fences with your family.
- 31:54 Dwan asks for you to subscribe to the podcast and share it.
Connect with Dwan:
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]