Dwan continues her March Madness series highlighting the pros and cons of rehabbing. She shares personal testimonies from her own rehabbing experience and provides valuable insight that she’s learned along the way. Her hope is for you to learn more quickly from the lessons she learned the hard way.
Dwan encourages listeners to begin their real estate investment career with wholesaling and flipping rather than rehabbing. She began with rehabbing herself and explains why she recommends for her listeners to do the opposite. Dwan includes valuable nuggets to help streamline the process wherever you decide to begin your real estate investing.
Dwan asks you to follow these tips so that you can watch your year explode. She also requests for you to join the free membership on her website, kindly subscribe to her podcasts and share this episode with your network. Happy March and happy flipping!
- 1:06 – Dwan shares her goal at Dwanderful.
- 2:56 – Dwan cheers to live enzymes.
- 4:12 – Dwan talks about financial freedom.
- 5:08 – Dwan recaps March Madness by kicking off pros and cons of being a rehabber.
- 6:21 – Dwan talks about how her life changed when she started as a rehabber and how she recommends you start.
- 7:09 – Dwan talks about the pros of rehabbing.
- 13:39 – Dwan discusses the cons of rehabbing.
- 18:53 – Dwan shares her biggest issues from beginning with rehabbing and what she learned.
- 20:53 – Dwan talks about the importance of home inspectors.
- 25:53 – Dwan talks about pricing home rehab costs through Lowe’s and Home Depot.
- 28:38 – Dwan talks about the importance of “good bones.”
- 31:11 – Dwan shares the equity of life to work on this week.
- 31:53 – Dwan asks you to subsribe and share the podcast.