In this episode of The Most Dwanderful Real Estate Podcast Ever, Dwan continues “Flipping February ” with the eight special clauses that you must include in your contracts as you begin flipping deals to make $20,000 in 20 days. She explains each clause in detail including personal testimony from her 30 years of personal experience. Dwan’s desire is for you to benefit from her mistakes and years of learning the hard way.
Once you listen to to Dwan share the eight provisional clauses and understand the importance of each one, she shares where you can find them on her website. She also shares where you can find contracts and any other documents that you may need in closing your deals. Not to mention, she still has funding available for double closings!
Dwan asks you to follow these tips so that you can watch your year explode. She also requests for you to join the free membership on her website, kindly subscribe to her podcasts and share this episode with your network. Happy February and happy flipping!
- 0:53 – Dwan shares her goal at Dwanderful.
- 2:05 – Dwan invites you to watch the podcasts as well as listen.
- 3:04 – Dwan cheers to her lemon rejuvenation drink.
- 4:07 – Dwan shares about her birthday.
- 11:05 – Dwan recaps Flipping February’s challenge.
- 11:06 – Dwan invites you to dwanderful.com/flip to take advantage of the deals for podcast listeners.
- 12:19 – Dwan encourages you to invest some money into learning about real estate investment so you can make money faster without making mistakes like she did.
- 13:27 – Dwan talks about the advantage of listening to a seasoned podcaster with 30 years of experience among all the changing markets.
- 13:51 – Dwan introduces the topic of special clauses she recommends you write into contracts.
- 14:06 – Dwan explains the contract process and the assignment fee.
- 15:07 – Dwan shares that she has funding for double closings.
- 17:10 – Dwan shares the provisional clause about deposits and explains how it works.
- 19:26 – Dwan shares the provisional clause with the rehabber in the event the property doesn’t close.
- 20:37 – Dwan shares the importance of those provisions while your establishing a relationship with the rehabber.
- 21:15 – Dwan shares the provisional clause that the buyer agrees to purchase the property in “as is, where is” condition and explains the importance of it along with a personal story.
- 27:06 – Dwan shares the next provision that you, they buyer, has never lived in the property and you don’t guarantee or warrant anything.
- 28:20 -Dwan also includes in the contract that the homeowner recognizes you are an investor and you are selling the property for a profit as soon as possible.
- 29:35 – Provision #7 is that deal is contingent upon the seller signing the title over to you and if for any reason, the people aren’t on the actual deed, they must disclose.
- 31:57 – The next provision is that the seller understands they will not make any proceeds from the transaction, and Dwan explains how that actually works.
- 32:03 – Dwan shares that the document with all eight provisions is available on her website under Dwanumental document.
- 32:57 – Dwan recaps the eight provisions.
- 34:51 – Don’t forget your free membership at Dwanderful.com.
- 35:19 – Dwan asks that if you’ve learned anything on today’s podcast, please subscribe and share the link! Also, be sure to use all the tools on the website.
- 36:03 – Dwan touches on the five equities of life and reissues the challenge to drink a gallon water of everyday.