[vc_row][vc_column][vc_video link=”https://vimeo.com/386139560″][ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
In this episode of The Most Dwanderful Real Estate Podcast Ever, Dwan and her daughter, Ayla Diamond, host a pop up session of listener’s frequently asked questions. Together, they answer five common questions that they often receive from listeners, dispel the myths and encourage listeners not to operate based upon unfounded fears.
Ayla has been with Dwan on the journey of real estate investing since she was eight months old when Dwan first began. Candidly, they two of them share personal testimony when answering the frequently asked questions and provide practical tips to move forward. In addition, they share some valuable resources available at Dwanderful.com to assist in your own personal action.
Dwan says to follow these tips and watch your year explode. She also requests for you to kindly subscribe, share the podcast with iheartradio and SiriusXM as well as across all social media channels.
- 1:04 – Dwan introduces a special guest, her daughter, Ayla Diamond.
- 1:17 – Dwan recaps her motto and goal at Dwanderful.
- 1:51 – Dwan and Ayla toast to a glass of Santa Margarita.
- 2:29 – Dwan and Ayla ask listeners how their week was.
- 2:31 – Dwan and Ayla share their personal story about going to Urban Air.
- 5:47 – Ayla shares why she is on and introduces a pop up session.
- 6:12 – Ayla asks you to email your questions to email@example.com.
- 7:44 – Ayla shares the first frequently asked question from Robert about transitioning from job to full time real estate.
- 8:44 – Dwan shares the easiest way to get out of working 40 hours a week for someone else and work for yourself instead.
- 17:16 – Dwan encourages you not to let anything stop you because anything that stops you is unfounded fear.
- 13:36 – Dwan shares a shortcut that includes the fedup at dwanderful.com/fedup
- 17:34 – Question #3 from Christina inquires what to do about getting nervous when talking to homeowners.
- 18:27 – Dwan encourages you to think about them because they are just as nervous! They are losing their house, they’re in foreclosure and major distress. Remember that you are there to help them and you don’t need to be nervous.
- 19:25 – Dwan and Ayla share that the more you knock on doors, the easier it becomes.
- 21:36 – Question #4 from Yvetts shares that she is a single mom and she’s wondering if she can really do this.
- 21:51 – Dwan and Ayla share how it really is possible through their personal testimony.
- 27:51 – Dwan shares how working children into it instead of around it, is helpful to the kids, too.
- 29:47 – Question #5 shares Mark’s fear of getting yelled at or someone being rude.
- 30:21 – Dwan shares that is likely the #1 fear and the likelihood of it happening.
- 32:26 – Dwan underscores that all of the questions have surrounded fear and of what listeners should be more fearful.
- 32:41 – Dwan shares a story about her husband and another guy door knocking.
- 33:42 – Dwan encourages listeners to get out of their own way.
- 34:16 – Ayla reminds listeners to email questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 36:25 – Dwan asks you to go to Dwanderful.com and opt in to become a free member.
- 36:44 – Dwan asks that if you’ve learned at least one simple thing, to subscribe, share on social media and send to iheartradio and siriusxm.
Connect with Dwan:
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]