[vc_row][vc_column][vc_video link=”https://vimeo.com/381845205″][ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
In this episode of The Most Dwanderful Real Estate Podcast Ever, Dwan recaps the correct five equities of life and celebrates the eve of a new year, new decade over a healthy, dairy free, sugar free cup of hot chocolate in her favorite Route 66 coffee mug.
As Dwan recaps the decades of her own life, she shares Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 and charges listeners to read it themselves, make a chart of the five equities of life (Financial, Spiritual, Mental, Emotional and Physical), and add a personal thought, weekly, about each equity. This week, she especially highlights the “emotional” equity and expounds with her own personal stories in relation to her “mental” mindset.
Dwan closes this challenge by paralleling the three stages of real estate, “seed, time and harvest” to the Ecclesiastes passage. She expands on each stage with Dwanderful real life thoughts and examples so that the listener can indeed “walk a mile in her shoes.”
Happy New Year and Happy 2020 from Dwan, and please remember to share everywhere you can even if you’ve learned just one thing!
- 1:33 – Dwan shares her excitement and thanks listeners for their help and asks them to share the podcast on their social media if they’ve learned even just one valuable thing.
- 2:15 – Dwan shares her goal to help people become successful real estate investors while helping people in foreclosure or distressed situations to create win-win situations for everybody.
- 3:07 – Dwan cheers to a new decade with hot chocolate and shares her quest to find a hot chocolate she loves without sugar or dairy through the company she gets her supplements from, Univera.
- 5:45 – Dwan highlights her Route 66 coffee mug and updates listeners on her travel plans.
- 6:28 – Dwan kicks of her New Year’s message.
- 8:10 – Dwan corrects herself on the Five Equities of Life that she previously shared: Financial, Spiritual, Mental, Physical and Family instead of Financial, Spiritual, Mental, Emotional and Physical.
- 9:35 – Dwan shares the recent challenge of keeping the emotional equity in check.
- 11:20 – Dwan shares the story of her liver enzyme tests and cleanse.
- 13:22 – Dwan recaps the decades of her 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and emphasizes the importance of taking care of yourself.
- 17:53 – Dwan recognizes how holidays can be hard and looks toward New Years resolutions.
- 18:43 – Dwan shares Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 from the Bible.
- 21:50 – Dwan expands on the season for everything.
- 23:23 – Dwan encourages listeners to see her calendar at Dwanderful.com and come see her live.
- 24:58 – Dwan shares that real estate is made up of seed, time and harvest.
- 26:25 – Dwan focuses on and explains “seed.”
- 27:29 – Dwan explains “time.”
- 27:54 – Dwan emphasizes the season of “harvest.”
- 31:50 – Dwan instructs listeners to make a list of the five equities of life and write one thing under each category each week (with examples).
- 37:57 – Dwan says, “Happy 2020!” She asks you to post this podcast everywhere you can with a special goal of where she wants her show to be available.
- 38:28 – Dwan gives a recap of Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 and assignment.
Connect with Dwan:
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]