[vc_row][vc_column][vc_video link=”https://vimeo.com/379397642″][ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…”]
In this episode of The Most Dwanderful Real Estate Podcast Ever, Dwan shares excellent news after the testing and cleansing for her Rheumatoid Arthritis. She is excited to celebrate with a cheers to Bailey’s Irish Cream while sharing about her endeavor to love coffee, survival of an alcohol free Florida vacation and the purple conditioner in her hair.
Dwan recaps the first challenge to get a deal and close it by the end of the month. She encourages new listeners to listen to previous shows on scripts and “how-to”s so you, too, can learn how it works. Dwan then issues the second of the 5-week challenge to GIVE. She shares some personal testimonies of giving to help you with ideas of how to get started with the giving challenge and encourages listeners of the benefits of giving in silence all year round.
Dwan closes her second challenge with the importance of setting your goals for the next decade by sharing the personal challenges of the past decade and what she claims in hope for the next decade as the best decade ever. Remember- in both giving and real estate, you don’t have to start big. Just start! She emphasizes that she has walked hundreds of miles in your shoes and now she wants you to walk in hers.
- 2:49 – Dwan shares good news and celebrates with some stories and a cheers to Bailey’s Irish Cream.
- 10:21 – Dwan shares a story about a critic, shares here previous and recent success and encourages people that have enough time to bash people to turn that energy around and help people.
- 11:17 – Dwan shares a health report for the people that pray for her.
- 12:46 – Dwan plans to be in Colorado for January and February and shares how she is planning to spend her time.
- 13:18 – Dwan recaps last week’s challenge and the importance of helping people.
- 14:17 – Dwan shares some ways they’ve helped some people this week and are planning to through the holidays.
- 17:25 – Dwan issues the second challenge- physically and emotionally along with practical tips for taking action.
- 18:38 – Dwan shares the importance of you taking action because of the five equities of life and how each equity makes each of us who we are.
- 19:38 – Dwan says to go to the homeless and shares a personal story.
- 25:33 – Dwan charges you to contact every person you’ve contacted in the past year to see if they’re still in trouble, download board approved realtor contract for your state, get them under contract, find local REA and let them know you’ve got a deal to flip and close by 12/31/19.
- 27:18 – Dwan shares why you need to work on your goals for 2020, her personal story of loss and highlights over the last decade and what she hopes for the next decade.
- 35:16 – Dwan shares the benefits of giving.
- 37:07 – In both giving and real estate, you don’t have to start big. Just start!
- 39:08 – Dwan emphasizes that she has walked hundreds of miles in your shoes and now it is time for you to walk in hers!
Connect with Dwan:
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]