[vc_row][vc_column][vc_video link=”https://vimeo.com/376823994″][ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
On this episode of The Most Dwanderful Real Estate Podcast Ever, Dwan discusses something that she has mentioned before on the podcast but that is a very timely topic for the end of the year: The Five Equities of Life. Dwan heard about this idea about 15 years ago, and it really sparked for her a new chapter of self-awareness and intentional living.
The Five Equities are: financial, spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical. Dwan writes these five words across the top of a big flip chart page and keeps a running list of what is going on in each of those areas of her life, adding and removing things as needed. This allows her to look back at what has happened so far this year and have a good idea of where she wants to go based on where she is been and where she is now. Having an honest assessment of yourself and choosing to intentionally set and work towards goals is imperative to a successful life.
Since starting this practice of maintaining a list of her Five Equities of Life, Dwan has also become more conscious of her self-talk, choosing to remove negative self-talk from her life. Did you know that 75% of your thoughts every day are negative? And 80% of those negative thoughts are about yourself? Thinking negatively will lead to negative self-esteem, self-limiting beliefs, and an unhealthy judgment of others. You will be amazed how much your life will change once you decide to take every thought captive and remove negative self-talk from your mind. This incorporates the spiritual, emotional, and mental equities and can be one of the catalysts to the life change you have been looking for, setting you up for success.
- 1:29 – The purposes of The Most Dwanderful Real Estate Podcast Ever.
- 2:31 – Dwan is in Florida for a few weeks.
- 4:33 – Dwan checks in with you and gives an update on her health journey.
- 7:36 – 2019 was a crazy year, so Dwan felt like it would be good to have a pop-up season for this episode.
- 10:05 – This is something that Dwan learned about 15 years ago and she has shared about it many times since then.
- 11:43 – The Five Equities of Life are the main components of who we are.
- 12:19 – The first is financial, the second is spiritual. In addition to her faith, self-talk is a huge part of Dwan’s spiritual life because she has a constant conversation with God throughout the day.
- 19:43 – The third is emotional, the fourth is mental, and the fifth is physical. Dwan is having to focus a lot on her physical equity these days and she has some insights on healthy living.
- 28:59 – These five equities are essential for your life. Dwan writes hers on a big flip chart and constantly adds and marks things off throughout the year, then she looks back to see everything that happened during the year.
- 31:42 – Dwan challenges you to write down your five equities.
- 35:11 – Your assignment after this episode is to become a free member of the Dwanderful.com site and have access to all of the resources there for you.
Connect with Dwan:
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]