Want to Listen? Listen Here…
As you may have noticed, Dwan took an unexpected break from recording The Most Dwanderful Real Estate Podcast Ever during the month of October, but now she is BACK and better than ever! In the aftermath of her rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis a couple of months ago, Dwan has been finding her “new normal” and adjusting to medications and dietary restrictions and then getting off of medications due to side effects.
Now that Dwan knows what is going on with her body and has experienced a few flare-ups since her diagnosis as well as a 10-day long migraine, she has a much deeper level of understanding for people who suffer from chronic pain. She encourages everyone who knows someone with chronic pain to be more empathetic and know that they truly are struggling just to make it through the day.
Whether you feel like it or not, you likely need to do some work on your diet to improve the quality of what you are eating and figure out how different foods affect you. Dwan challenges you to cut out carbs and sugar for a whole week and get into an exercise routine and just see if you feel any better. You might not feel like you are not feeling well right now, but you will likely be amazed by how much better you can feel by living a healthy lifestyle.
During this break, Dwan also reevaluated the format of the podcast and from now on will be teaching mini-seasons that last one month rather than the longer seasons that had been lasting 3 months each. There will also be more opportunities for pop-up learning and more of an emphasis put on topics that need to be integrated into your real estate investing business.
If you haven’t heard, Dwan has dropped the fee to join the Dwanderful.com Membership Site, so now you have access to the document library, pop-up training calls, and the chat box for FREE!
- 1:13 – Our goal is always people over profits.
- 2:11 – Dwan is drinking white wine and gives an update on her rheumatoid arthritis journey.
- 7:21 – She has a new understanding of people with chronic pain.
- 12:09 – People either live to eat or eat to live.
- 14:58 – Dwan and Bill’s observations about people traveling along Route 66.
- 18:57 – Dwan challenges you to start living a healthier lifestyle, losing weight and going to the gym.
- 21:03 – If you have gotten anything out of the podcast, please share it and subscribe.
- 22:18 – Take time for reflection and evaluate where you are compared to where you have been. Dwan’s plan for the future of the podcast.
- 24:33 – Pop Up Session and Flash Point are a few new terms for the podcast.
- 26:05 – Dwan’s tips for getting more disciplined in your eating. Don’t ignore your health.
- 30:36 – Dwan challenges you to try to go one week with no sugar and no carbs and see how you feel afterwards.
- 32:45 – Your assignment after this episode is to go to Dwanderful.com/lingo to download your free version of the real estate investing lingo that Dwan most commonly uses. And remember to subscribe to the podcast if you haven’t already!
Connect with Dwan:
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]