[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
Bill shares everything you need to know about mailboxes, doors and lockboxes in this episode of Investing on the Go. Also, he tells you everything you need to know about driving through neighborhoods. In addition, he emphasizes what to look for, what to do and what not to do.
Bill invites you to visit him at Investor’s Edge University. Also, he asks you to give this segment five stars and share with your network on social media in order to spread the word! Happy May, and happy investing on the go!
- 1:02 Bill welcomes weekend warriors that are driving for dollars.
- 1:20 Bill introduces this week’s topic-mailboxes, doors, and lockboxes (aka neighborhood awareness).
- 2:18 Bill shares how to drive through neighborhoods.
- 3:25 Bill tells you what to be looking for as you drive through neighborhoods.
- 3:33 Bill highlights mailboxes.
- 10:51 Bill highlights lockboxes.
- 14:29 Bill highlights the sticker on the window indicating a house is vacant.
- 15:31 Bill highlights what the doorknob can indicate.
- 16:06 Bill emphasizes that just because a property is vacated does not mean it is bank owned.
Connect with Dwan: