In this weeks podcast, Dwan is celebrating the fact that she is entering her 4th season of podcasting! This is a pretty significant milestone for a podcaster. At this point she now has over 1.100 “5-Star” reviews. The kindness people have shown her in these reviews has encouraged her to begin to do the same for other businesses. During the podcast, Dwan explains Why banks are looking to clean up their defaulted housing loans and why short sales are the perfect way for them to do that. A new life equity Challenge is also issued, encouraging people to get back in touch with their families.
Do you have a good podcast idea you think Dwan should cover during this 4mseason? Reach out to her at firstname.lastname@example.org. you should also head on over to www.dwonderful.com and opt in to get 4 free e-Books! Be sure to follow Dwan on social media, too! You can find her on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Tik Tok.
- :50 Welcome!
- 1:23 We made the ceilings and floor!
- 3:08 Start your engines! This is THE time
- 3:36 Dwan reads a “5 star” review out of 1,100
- 5:55 3 years of podcasting
- 6:40 l wanted to learn how to podcast, took classes
- 9:20 First shows were so long!
- 10:11 Generational wealth
- 12:00 All the hair colors of Dwan
- 13:58 Short sale season is open for business!
- 14:21 Defaulted loans
- 15:31 They fall short
- 16:04 Their goal is to clean up the books
- 16:29 Reach out to me with ideas at email@example.com.
- 16:40 Social media contact
- 18:08 Life equity challenge
- 18:41 The truth is in the red letters