In this weeks podcast I took some inspiration from talking to the “Goddess of Real Estate”, Vena Jones-Cox. She and I discussed what people think investors do. That got me thinking! When you really boil it down to a simple explanation, what is it that we do? Honestly? It’s the same thing that all professions do. From lawn care folks, to house cleaners, to doctors, to lawyers, they all have the same thing in common. They solved problems and got paid for it. I give you some examples of some problems I solved and how much I made from closing the deal that resulted from it.
- 1:11- Our Motto
- 1:25 – Drinks with Dwan!
- 2:02 – It gets cold in Colorado!
- 4:00 – The pollen!
- 4:20 – A 5 star review from Tiffany Griffith on iTunes
- 5:20 – We have 800 “5 star” reviews, THANK YOU!
- 6:10 – Vena Jones-Cox inspired today’s podcast
- 6:34 – What do you think investors actually do?
- 6:50 – We solve problems! You get paid for the problems that you solve
- 8:19 – “Let me give you an example”
- 11:00 – Made $39,000 on the deal…because I solved a problem
- 11:35 – Another example of solving a problem and making a deal
- 13:00 – Take a second to step back and look at investing from another point of view
- 14:04 – Dwan issues this weeks life equity challenge
- 15:22 – Opt in at Dwanderful.com to get some gifts and leave us a 5 star review!
- 16:06 – Remember, the truth is in the red letters
Thank you for listening! Don’t forget to opt in at Dwanderful.com and leave a five star review for the chance to be featured on the next episode of The Most Dwanderful Podcast Ever!
This week, our 5 star review is from Tiffany Griffith. Thank you Tiffany for listening and for your kind words! ★★★★★
“Grateful to Dwan” “Dwan’s insights have opened my eyes. Fantastic! All together an excellent process that really teaches the many ways to succeed. I can’t recommend this podcast enough.”