In an expansion or a recession, there’s always an opportunity. For real estate investors, any situation is good. Success will depend on how you work your way through these situations.
Join Dwan as she welcomes Nitzan Mosery to the podcast for the second time. They talk about multi-family rentals and why now is a great opportunity to acquire these properties.
Listen up and learn more.
Episode 331 at a glance…
- Who Nitzan Mosery is and what he does
- The Multi-Family Rentals Industry today
- What a cap rate is and its formula
- The right cap rate on big multi-family
- What to consider when owning a property in your backyard
- What syndication is
- The kinds of properties Nitzan and his partners look for
- Adding value to a property
- Why multi-family is a great hedge against inflation and recession
Until the next episode!
About the Guest:
Nitzan Mosery is an owner and operator of multi-family apartments. He is also a coach and a podcaster. His team owns short-term rentals, glamping resorts, and multi-family properties around the country. They recently closed a $9M project in Wichita, Kansas.
How to Connect with Nitzan:
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Socials: @thetravelinginvestor
Podcast: The Traveling Investor Live Q&A
About the host:
Dwan is America’s most sought-after real estate investor and coach. She has been featured on more than 50 media outlets in interviews and featured articles. For the past 4 years, Dwan’s Podcast has grown in popularity and is now in the top 1000 business podcasts
Connect and know more about Dwan here: