The word of the week is Energy.
You leave an imprint on every community you build and develop. It takes a while and requires a lot of effort, but it is all worth it. Seeing the community you built go to new heights is such a beautiful sight.
Join Dwan as she interviews Brandon Cobb. They talk about Real Estate, specifically entry-level housing development. Brandon shares how he was fired from his job and transitioned into building his own business in the world of real estate.
Listen up and learn more.
Episode 329 at a glance…
- Who Brandon Cobb is and what he does
- Brandon’s early teenage years
- Brandon’s dream of becoming a Physical Therapist
- Brandon’s first door-to-door sales
- How Brandon got into real estate and entry-level housing developing
- How Brandon met his business partner and how HBG Capital was born
- HBG Capital’s first community and how it grew
Until the next episode!
About the Guest:
Brandon Cobb is the co-founder and CEO of HBG Capital. Their firm primarily focuses on building entry-level housing in the Nashville, Tennessee area.
How to Connect with Brandon and HBG Capital:
About the host:
Dwan is America’s most sought-after real estate investor and coach. She has been featured on more than 50 media outlets in interviews and featured articles. For the past 4 years, Dwan’s Podcast has grown in popularity and is now in the top 1000 business podcasts
Connect and know more about Dwan here: