Many people are asking about the right way to estimate the ARV of the After-Repair Value of a property. There are different formulas that others use to do this, but for Dwan and Bill, it can be summarized into three steps.
Join Bill and Dwan as they talk about how to estimate the ARV (After-Repair Value) in three ways. They also share some of the most important lessons on going against the current and doing the opposite of what everybody else is doing.
Listen up and enjoy!
Episode 328 at a glance…
- Evaluating a property in three ways
- The Comparable Sales by the MLS
- The Replacement CostThe Income Approach
- Running into the market when everyone is running from it
- Using the 3 steps to estimate the ARV and getting a good deal
- What is Real Estate all about?
- How is Real Estate similar to buying stocks
- The right attitude to succeed in Real Estate Investing
Until the next episode!
About the host:
Dwan is America’s most sought-after real estate investor and coach. She has been featured on more than 50 media outlets in interviews and featured articles. For the past 4 years, Dwan’s Podcast has grown in popularity and is now in the top 1000 business podcasts
Connect and know more about Dwan here: