The word of the week is fulfillment. It is to have the same excitement on a Monday morning and a Saturday night.
It can be challenging for parents and their children to transition into senior living. There is much stuff to deal with in the process, and it is usually unplanned. That is why people need someone in the industry to help them.
Join Dwan as she interviews Phillip Vincent of Mom’s House. They talk about the challenges of transitioning into senior living, how Mom’s House helps people in this situation, and the importance of having the right heart for this industry.
Listen up and learn more.
Episode 327 at a glance…
- Who Phillip Vincent is and what he does
- How Mom’s House helps with senior living transitions and how to find them
- The challenges of moving to senior living
- Phillip’s discovery of his passion and his early teenage years
- The right attitude for entrepreneurs
- Treating people right and building good relationships in business
- How to get into the senior living industry
Until the next episode!
About the Guest:
Phillip Vincent has been in the business for 25 years now. His focus now is lead aggregation in the senior living world. He has a deep passion for helping people. Doing this is what fulfills him the most.
How to Connect with Phillip Vincent and Mom’s House:
About the host:
Dwan is America’s most sought-after real estate investor and coach. She has been featured on more than 50 media outlets in interviews and featured articles. For the past 4 years, Dwan’s Podcast has grown in popularity and is now in the top 1000 business podcasts
Connect and learn more about Dwan here: