The word of the week is Action. You have to start somewhere and make something work.
People can sometimes waste time and raise zero capital. This is because of doing the same old tricks all these “gurus” tell. Fortunately, today is a chance to learn, start over, and do what is proven to work best.
Join Dwan as she interviews Dave Dubeau. He talks about the best strategy for raising capital and shares their process of helping Mom and Pop Real Estate Investors with it.
Listen up and learn more.
Episode 324 at a glance…
- Who Dave is and what his deal is
- How can Mom and Pop raise capital
- Debunking what the gurus say and what works better
- Edu-taining people
- How raising capital starts, the Warm-up Campaign, and the Transition Message
- Guiding Mom and Pop through the process
- Financing your very first deal
Until the next episode!
About the Guest:
Dave Dubeau helps Moms and Pop Real Estate Investors start raising capital to scale up.
How to Connect with Dave Dubeau:
Podcast: How to Raise Capital 101
About the host:
Dwan is America’s most sought-after real estate investor and coach. She has been featured on more than 50 media outlets in interviews and featured articles. For the past 4 years, Dwan’s Podcast has grown in popularity and is now in the top 1000 business podcasts
Connect and know more about Dwan here: