The word of the week is Focus. One of the keys to success is to focus on the most important thing at a given moment.
Some entrepreneurs forget to focus on marketing themselves. Deciding on your personal branding can be a make or break. Dig deep and know what you want to project and what values you want to impart to your audiences. That is how you’ll stand out from your competition and gain people’s trust.
Join Dwan in this episode as she interviews Richard Roop. These two experts exchange some life advice you don’t know you needed. Are you the kind of person they would want to work with?
Listen up and learn more.
Episode 322 at a glance…
- Who Richard Roop is and what his deal is
- What holds some entrepreneurs back
- The kind of people Richard wants to work with
- Personal branding and marketing oneself
- Doing what you love and making your time worthwhile
- Habits, Attitudes, Beliefs, and Expectations
- Richard’s teenage years, education, and career
- More life advice from Richard
Until the next episode!
About the Guest:
Richard Roop is a marketing consultant for real estate entrepreneurs. He takes all his skills and experience to help organizations and individuals grow.
How to Connect with Richard Roop:
About the host:
Dwan is America’s most sought-after real estate investor and coach. She has been featured on more than 50 media outlets in interviews and featured articles. For the past 4 years, Dwan’s Podcast has grown in popularity and is now in the top 1000 business podcasts.
Connect and know more about Dwan here: