After what we went through during the peak of the pandemic, things went back to normal. Now is an opportunity for us to get back on track, grow our careers, and help more people. We’ve been through the hardest so far, and we’ve been adapting to these changes. What else can stop us now?
Join Dwan as she goes through the changes they see now with the foreclosures and the people. She shares why this is the time for us to try again and keep moving forward.
Listen up and enjoy!
This episode at a glance…
- What is up with the foreclosures right now
- What is good in the business and the kind of people we’re dealing with today
- Banks are getting less aggressive
- Being back to the normal, regular foreclosure world
- Why now is a great time to be a real estate investor
- Getting deals with people on craigslist
- Trying it again and moving forward
Until the next episode!
About the host:
Dwan is America’s most sought-after real estate investor and coach. She has been featured on more than 50 media outlets in interviews and featured articles. For the past 4 years, Dwan’s Podcast has grown in popularity and is now in the top 1000 business podcasts
Connect and know more about Dwan here: