The word of the week is Focus. Whatever it is that’s going on in your life, you have to stay focused to get to where you want to go next.
A Subject-To real estate deal is buying or selling a property with an existing mortgage and taking over its financing. Some people are afraid of doing it because most of them think that it’s not legal. Who should you go to if you want to venture into this?
Join Dwan in this episode as she talks to Don DeRosa. He shares helpful insights about doing Subject-To deals, his early career life, and tips on who you should trust in the real estate world.
Listen up and learn more.
Episode 313 at a glance…
- How Don DeRosa Started his Career and How it’s Going Today
- What a Subject-To is and Why People are Afraid of It
- What an Arm’s Length Transaction is in Real Estate
- Spending Instead of Saving in Real Estate Investing
- Knowing Who to Trust in the Real Estate World
- What Don Does with the Properties he’s Getting
- Wraparound Mortgages Duration for Don
- Judicial Processes for Foreclosures
- Don’s Teenage Years and Some of his Favorites
- Don’s Transformation and What Changed His Mind About His Health
- Until the next episode!
About the Guest:
Don DeRosa worked early and is now one of the top real estate investors in the US and Canada. He has 20 courses. He considers his wife of almost 32 years and his 3 children one of his greatest achievements.
How to Connect with Don DeRosa:
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 678-410-7352
Podcast Title: The Odd Couple of Real Estate
Get A Free Consultation with Don Here:
Flip Your Way to a Fortune
About the host:
Dwan is America’s most sought-after real estate investor and coach. She has been featured on more than 50 media outlets in interviews and featured articles. For the past 4 years, Dwan’s Podcast has grown in popularity and is now in the top 1000 business podcasts
Connect and know more about Dwan here: