Generational wealth does not just happen out of the blue, it is created intentionally. If you give everything to your kids, they won’t learn how to appreciate everything and they won’t know how to recreate that wealth. It’s crucial to teach them to be responsible and godly as early as possible.
Join Dwan and her adorable granddaughter Aria as they give out some of the most important tips to guaranteed success and the importance of teaching kids to be responsible and godly.
Listen up and learn more.
Episode 310 at a glance…
- Teaching kids how to be responsible with handling money
- Keeping the money flowing
- Not giving everything to your kids and teaching them to recreate wealth
- What The Bible says about generational wealth
- Teaching your kids to be Godly
- Everyone’s made out of good stuff
Until the next episode!
Flip Your Way to a Fortune
About the host:
Dwan is America’s most sought-after real estate investor coach. She has been featured on more than 50 media outlets in interviews and featured articles. For the past 4 years, Dwan’s Podcast has grown in popularity and is now in the top 1000 business podcasts
Connect and know more about Dwan here: