Many people are not taking even very simple steps to protect their personal assets because no one told them the rules. However, these formalities should not be a burden for everyone. People just need to find the right help they must get.
Join Dwan as she interviews Garrett Sutton. Here he talks about the importance of protecting assets, how they help set up and maintain LLCs, and the things you should start doing right now. Dawn and Garrett also talk about the importance of generating passive income.
Listen up and enjoy!
Episode 306 at a glance…
- Who Garrett is and what he does
- About Veil Not Fail
- What LLC is and the help you need to set up and maintain it
- Continuity of obligation
- Transferring title from your name into the LLC
- Being careful with what advice to take
- Garrett as a teenager
- How Garrett got into working with investors and asset protection
- Taking steps to generate passive income
- Garrett’s actionable tip
- How to connect with Garrett
Until the next episode!
Garrett Sutton is a Corporate Attorney in Reno, Nevada. He had written several books in the Rich Dad Advisor Series. They help people set up and maintain LLCs and corporations in all 50 states.
Connect and know more about Garrett here:
Veil Not Fail
About the host:
Dwan is America’s most sought-after real estate investor coach. She has been featured on more than 50 media outlets in interviews and featured articles. For the past 4 years, Dwan’s Podcast has grown in popularity and is now in the top 1000 business podcasts.
Connect and know more about Dwan here: