The word of the week is focus. You have a great opportunity to scale. Sometimes, all you have to do is to focus.
Your business journey has its ups and downs. When you are on top, you should continue to scale even further. When you are at the bottom, it’s going to be hard to get back up, but the only way to get to where you want to be is to get up and get going. The most successful route is never going to be the easy route.
Join Dwan as she interviews real estate syndicator, Casey Brown, about how he got into what he is doing today and the business model that he has. He shares his business journey, how it grew, its first downfall, and the most important lesson he learned from it. He shares how he realized how focus could have helped and how it could help you in your business as well.
Listen up and enjoy!
Episode 292 at a glance…
- Who Casey Brown is and what he does
- Casey’s teenage in the 90s
- Growing up in a pet cemetery business and the things he learned from it
- Casey’s college degree and how he stepped into business
- Casey’s first rental
- The struggle after the cash flow was cut off and getting back up
- Casey’s syndications and business model
- Some of Casey’s favorite things
- How to connect with Casey
Until the next episode!
Word of the Week: Focus
Casey Brown is a real estate syndicator and capital raiser. Growing up, he learned a lot about sales and working with people from working in his stepfather’s pet cemetery. He took up a BS in Agricultural Economics in college and found his way to selling real estate and entered the business industry later on.
Connect and know more about Casey Brown here:
Podcast Title: Cash Flow Pro