On this episode of The Most Dwanderful Real Estate Podcast Ever, Dwan reveals her new look for her new decade! She describes her difficulties and losses during her 50s and her decision to take care of herself first in her 60s so she is prepared for whatever comes her way. She also talks through the first two options in the Fed Up packet: loan modification and forbearance agreement.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 4:36 – Dwan unveils her “sexy, sassy, sixty” look, complete with balayage. She is in Colorado for now, where there are 10 inches of snow on the ground.
- 9:08 – Dwan reviews the past few episodes and asks if you’ve been doing your assignments. This season is about flipping contracts.
- 11:18 – Dwan turns 60 this year, and her daughter turns 30, and they were discussing that this last decade was not great for either one of them. Dwan’s 50s were consumed with intense and dark medical diagnoses for close family members and a few tragic losses. These had a drastic impact on Dwan’s health and wellbeing, and she is welcoming the fresh start of this new decade.
- 18:39 – While she knows that her older relatives will likely pass away during her 60s, Dwan is in a better place mentally, physically, and spiritually to handle those losses. She is also going to be more confident in who she is and not be ashamed.
- 20:09 – During the past few months in Florida, Dwan became obsessed with Hallmark movies and she realized that she actually fits into the main storyline of a girl from the city falling in love with a man from the country and they live happily ever after.
- 25:27 – Towards the end of January, The Most Dwanderful Real Estate Podcast Ever reached #8 on the Investing podcast charts, in addition to being in the top 25 of all podcasts several times since the podcast launched. In fact, 3 weeks after the first episode was posted, the podcast was #93. Thanks to you for listening to and engaging with the podcast, and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE.
- 29:54 – If you don’t follow Dwan on social media already, be sure to do so! The links are below.
- 32:02 – Men and women need to step up and follow the steps that Dwan is outlining during this podcast so you can make money and be successful. If you exude confidence, people will want to work with you. You don’t have to “fake it till you make it” because you can make it just by being true to yourself.
- 36:24 – Review and re-listen if you missed any of the previous topics of the 5 equities, building instant rapport, the mindset of the homeowner, and following up. And don’t forget to join the membership at Dwanderful.com for just $1 to have access to the LIVE Coaching Call on Wednesdays.
- 39:44 – The Fed Up packet is your best friend as you interact with the homeowner. Of course you want to buy their house from them, but you are primarily trying to provide value to them through the packet. It is 42 pages long and everything is broken down into layman’s terms so they can understand it easily.
- 43:38 – If you haven’t gone to Dwanderful.com/lingo to download your free copy of the lingo, you should go do that right now!
- 44:05 – We give them the Fed Up packet because it dispels the awkward moment you might otherwise experience. The packet then becomes your script and it gives you common ground.
- 46:54 – As a loyal podcast listener, you get a special deal on the downloadable Fed Up packet. Go to Dwanderful.com/fedup to get this packet for $499 – usually $997.
- 47:49 – The first option on the packet is the loan modification. Almost everyone is offered a loan modification from their bank. Essentially, the bank agrees to lower their interest rate and create a new payment within the same loan timeframe or by extending the loan. There is a 3-month trial period built into this loan mod, and 85% of homeowners still lose their house because they don’t make the trial period.
- 50:03 – The second option is a forbearance agreement, which is similar to a loan modification but with one major difference. Whereas if the homeowner makes all of their payments during the trial period before missing another payment under a loan modification, the bank has to start the foreclosure process all over, with a forbearance, as soon as a homeowner misses a payment, their foreclosure will start. This one has an almost 100% failure rate, so it is just not a good deal for the homeowner.
- 54:41 – Your assignment after this week is to go to Dwanderful.com/fedup to purchase the Fed Up package for just $499. While you’re there, join the membership club for $1 and you can be a part of the LIVE Coaching Call tomorrow morning.
- 56:17 – The amount of money is directly related to the problem you solve.
Connect with Dwan: