[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
“COVID got me broke” is a common statement Dwan is hearing right now. However, she encourages you today with some helpful tips to refocus, change your state of mind and even help others. Once again, Dawn highlights the five equities of life and gives an assignment to help get yourself back on track. Also, she emphasizes that now is the perfect time for real estate investors to come together as a unified front.
Dwan asks that you give this podcast five stars and share with your network. You can also view her tips on YouTube and opt into her website. As always, remember the truth is in the red letters.
- :52 Dwan welcomes you.
- 1:33 Dwan shares her goal at Dwanderful.
- 2:31 Dwan talks about the circle of life and shares why we are needed during it.
- 4:37 Dwan takes deep breaths and has drinks with Dwan toasting to her bone and joint drink.
- 6:51 Dwan talks about her Rheumatoid Arthritis diagnosis and gives an update.
- 9:06 Dwan refers you to her friend to close deals through her title company.
- 12:51 Dwan shares a common question she’s been getting: COVID broke me.
- 14:51 Dwan shares how she thrived during this time.
- 18:31 Dwan invites you to listen to her and Bill’s tips on YouTube.
- 20:09 Dwan shares how to not have a fearful state of mind.
- 23:05 Dwan encourages you to think about the things you are happy about.
- 23:25 Dwan shares how you should be investing in yourself.
- 26:51 Dwan encourages you to work on the five equities of life and gives an assignment to get yourself back on track.
- 32:51 Dwan encourages you that helping other people helps you and now is the perfect time to become a real estate investor.
- 34:33 Dwan encourages us to work together to lift each other up.
- 37:12 Dwan encourages real estate investors to come together.
Connect with Dwan:
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]