Dealing with a homeowner in denial is an art that Bill covers in this segment of Investing on the Go. First, he shares what you will likely hear from a homeowner in distress. Next, he addresses how to handle each objection. In addition, Bill shares some conversational tips and ways to get a baseline on the homeowner’s perspective.
Also, Bill shares some encouraging advice. Furthermore, he asks that you give this podcast five stars and share with your network. Remember that champions never give up, and the more you learn, the more you earn.
- :55 Bill welcomes you to Investing on the Go.
- 1:05 Bill introduces today’s topic: Dealing With a Homeowner When They are in Denial.
- 4:11 Bill shares things that you may hear from a homeowner in distress.
- 6:11 Bill shares how to handle objections.
- 11:29 Bill talks about what to do when you have a lead.
- 13:01 Bill encourages you to be conversational, not confrontational.
- 15:34 Bill encourages you to work through the type of denial the homeowner is in.
- 15:51 Bill encourages you that champions never give up, and the more you learn, the more you earn.
- 16:26 Bill encourages you to take action in order to get where you want to go.
Connect with Dwan: