Bill talks about investor activity and shares how to know if you’re working in the right area. Also, he suggests where to begin working and where to go from there. Furthermore, you’ll learn from his stories about areas he has worked in and what to look for in areas where you are driving around.
Bill invites you to visit him at Investor’s Edge University. Also, he asks you to give this segment five stars and share with your network on social media in order to spread the word! Happy May, and happy investing on the go!
- 1:15 Bill kicks off by talking about investor activity.
- 2:06 Bill encourages you to start at ground zero and work your way out from there.
- 5:07 Bill shares what to look for when driving through neighborhoods.
- 6:03 Bill encourages you to visit todaysrealestatemarket.com
- 10:12 Bill encourages you not to be afraid of change.
- 11:17 Bill shares some personal stories from areas he’s been in as opportunity zones.
- 15:51 Bill asks you to give five stars and share Investing on the Go on your social media.