In this episode of Dwanderful, Dwan encourages listeners to take stock of where they are right now. She highlights the five equities of life and invites you to assess each one individually. As she shares her own personal journey from the pandemic, she emphasizes that we all need to take a minute to regroup, reset and help others.
Today’s message from Dwan is personal and encouraging as some states are choosing to loosen and lift stay at home orders. She especially emphasizes the importance of mental health and self-care. Part of that is being OK to let yourself feel when things just aren’t OK.
Dwan asks you to subscribe on her website, tune in to her daily Facebook Live videos and kindly share all of her great resources with your networks. She would also appreciate a five star review. Thank you for listening. Remember, the truth is in the red letters!
- 1:25 Dwan gives an update on the stay at home order being somewhat lifted in Florida.
- 2:05 Dwan toasts to an Appletini.
- 5:29 Dwan gives a health update for her and Bill in light of the stay at home order.
- 8:31 Dwan shares the date her and Bill are going to have today.
- 9:26 Dwan invites you to listen on her Facebook Live.
- 10:51 Dwan talks about the five equities of life and what we’re going through now.
- 16:28 Dwan asks you to write down the five equities of life: financial, spiritual, mental, family and physical.
- 18:51 Dwan encourages you to take a checklist of yourself right now.
- 19:51 Dwan says to go check out her mom, Grandma Rose, on Tik Tok.
- 21:51 Dwan encourages you to write what has benefited you from the lockdown under each equity and also what has been a challenge.
- 36:51 Dwan talks about a personal hard season for her.
- 48:13 Dwan underscores the question of the day: How are you doing?
- 50:22 Dwan shares what her message has to do with real estate investing.
- 50:51 Dwan encourages you to make your mess your message and to help other people.
- 56:10 Dwan encourages you to “Take a minute.”
Connect with Dwan: