[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
This episode of “The Most Dwanderful Podcast Ever “ is going to be a little different and a bit more serious. After a life altering 2 years, everyone is trying to readjust to life, the same goes for Dwan. After speaking with her, a friend told her that She was “like a buffalo.” WHAT? Dwan wasn’t quite sure how to take that at first. The friend went onto explain that the buffalo was the only creature in the animal kingdom that, when a storm was coming, faced it head on and walked into it. Dwan talks about her recent storms and why she took a little break from podcasting. She also gives a little insight on what storm She is about to walk into and gives us a sneak peak of What to expect in her next episode.
Dwan leaves us with our life equity challenge and asks that if you are enjoying these podcasts, leave a review and subscribe. Also, if you would like more information on Real Estate Investing with Dwan, head on over to www.dwanderful.com and fill out the form to get a couple of gifts and to stay in the know.
- :50 Welcome to the ” The Most Dwanderful Podcast Ever “!
- 2:02 New you in ’22
- 2:42 It’s been a 2 year dumpster fire
- 3:50 The worrying over COVID should be done with
- 4:19 You don’t hear about (OUD on the news because bigger stories have come along
- 4:58 Things are different now, let’s get back to living life
- 6:50 30 minute net time for listening to podcasts
- 8:56 Dwan reads two “5-Star” reviews from Juliette Poppe Garcia Irene
- 10:20 Let’s talk about the buffalo…be the buffalo
- 11:07 Did you know that buffalos are the only animals to walk INTO the storm?
- 12: 52 He face so many kinds of storms in life, people TRY to avoid them and walk towards pleasures instead
- 14:07 There are some storms we can’t avoid, how do we tackle them?
- 17:06 What’s been going on with Dwan since December
- 20:36 Le weeks in Ohio, missing Christmas, helping Dad recover from COVID and loss of his Wife.
- 22:50 I am a buffalo!
- 25:33 Death is a storm, help dad through it
- 26:28 Personal storm with Bill’s health coming up, but let’s talk about that on the next podcast
- 28:07 Relief for them when they aren’t suffering anymore
- 30:30 When a storm is coming at me, how do I face it, go through it, and come out on the other side? Don’t get stuck in it and drag it on.
- 32:12 Not saying to ignore it, but not to linger in it
- 33:04 Dwan issues family life equity challenge
- 33:50 Make sure your last words are good words
- 34:10 Subscribe, leave a review!
- 34:25 www.Dwanderful.com and opt-in for some free stuff
- 34:39 The truth is in the red letters
Connect with Dwan: