[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
After a brief hiatus, Dwan is back with the most Dwanderful podcast ever! Dwan took a short break in December to refuel and recharge after having a respiratory virus (not COVID this time!), the death of her “Ill mama”, and sickness of her father. She will be podcasting from her childhood home while she helps him through his recovery and getting back on his feet after the loss of his wife of 45 years. Dwan takes this episode to tell us about what to expect from her during the “New You ’22” Don’t fret, though! She will still be bringing you the same great content and guests you’ve come to love! Dwan also takes a few moments to remind us of her series of life equities in November. If you missed those, please go back and check them out Those equities are going to be playing a large role in our discussions this year!
- :50 Happy 2022 and welcome! Big things coming this year
- 1:53 What to expect this year
- 2:20 Digging deeper into life equities
- 2:40 The new you in ’22
- 2:43 Out in the country at childhood home in Ohio
- 3:52 Dwan’s step-mum passed away so helping out dad
- 5:08 Chickens, cows, and pigs!
- 5:48 It’s not gross if you grow up doing it
- 7:35 Deep dive on equities in November
- 8:57 Dad always says “Hey, you’re made out of good stuff “
- 9:45 Dwan reads a “5-star” review from Lucas, Alex, and Rufus
- 11:34 It’s not all about money and investing. There is a lot to life
- 12:56 I don’t let fear take mold of me
- 14:03 I’m not the person to judge
- 14:20 Fear is not from God!
- 15:00 Drinks with Dwan, live enzymes. Giving up alcohol
- 15:40 If something doesn’t add value to your life, don’t waste your time, energy, and effort with it
- 16:28 Living just for the weekend? Well… that’s not good!
- 17:54 Let’s loosen up and go back to having fun
- 18:30 This week’s life equity- Physical
- 18:58 Make some resolutions you can stick to
- 19:48 There is nothing about myself I want to change
- 21:35 Not resolutions, but things to work on
- 22:01 The truth is in the red letters
Connect with Dwan:
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]