[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
In this week’s episode of “The Most Dwanderful Podcast Ever”, Dwan is continuing her series on life equities. If You’ve missed the last two, spiritual and financial, be sure to go back and watch those! This week, we are talking about the equity of physical. Dwan reminds us that the physical equity doesn’t mean just exercising and working out. Rather, it encompasses your whole well-being. She encourages listeners to be mindful of our bodies and to listen to them if we feel like there is a problem. This can save our lives and heartbreak for our families.
Be sure to leave Dwan a “S-star” review for her podcast and go check her site out at www.dwonderful.com to opt in and get 4 free ebooks. Dwan is also on social media and she is a hoot to follow. Check that out, too!
- :50 Welcome to “The Most Dwonderful Podcast Ever”
- 2:14 What do life equities have to do with real estate investing?
- 3:02 Dwan reads a “5-Star” review from Viola
- 4:20 This week’s equity is physical
- 6:27 Physical doesn’t just mean working out. It means…
- 7:32 I Google and then try to fix it naturally
- 8:08 I never claim a disease… I was diagnosed with…
- 9:43 “I can fix it”
- 10:53 I needed to start taking better care of myself by not trying to fix it myself
- 11:28 Be aware of things that don’t feel right
- 14:13 We can solve other people’s problems, but the issue is sometimes not taking care of ourselves
- 14:26 Become more aware of your body, it does try to tell you when something is wrong
- 16:51 “If I don’t go to the doctor to get the ‘news’, nothing can be wrong”
- 18:42 Be more mindful
- 20:43 Take care of it now, you’ll miss it when it’s gone
- 20:47 www.dwonderful.com to opt in for 4 free e-books and follow on social media
- 21:00 The truth is in the red letters
Connect with Dwan:
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]