[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
In this episode of “The Most Dwanderful Podcast Ever” Dwan is talking about rehabbing and selling. If you are thinking that now is the time to start rehabbing homes to sell, you may want to dig a little deeper into the costs of doing so before making a commitment. Why? Because of all that went on with COVID, the cost of building material is extremely high. Dwan tells of trying to find a refrigerator for her mother and it was $1500! If you decide that the rehab you are looking at is still something you want to do, consider saving money somewhere else. Dwan gives several examples of how they have saved money by shopping on craigslist and at salvage stores, even by repurposing other things into new ones! At the end of the episode, Dwan issues our life equity challenge that she knows she will catch some flack on, but asks you to consider it anyways.
Come visit www.dwanderful.com to opt in a get your 4 free e-books and remember, the truth is in the red letters!
- :50 Welcome to “The Most Dwanderful Podcast Ever”!
- 2:15 Dwan reads a “5-star” review from Angel Hartwell
- 3:22 Top exit strategies for the fall
- 3:57 Rehabbing and selling
- 4:14 people like to move over the holidays
- 6:15 Consider the cost
- 7:03 Put on hold because of costs of building materials
- 7:45 An example of finding materials
- 11:40 $1500 fridge….and the wait times!
- 16:57 Put your thinking cap on and be creative
- 17:34 Spiritual life equity challenge
- 18:40 www.dwanderful.com for free e-books
- 18:43 The truth is in the red letters
Connect with Dwan: