[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
In this Dwanderful episode, Dwan talks about the importance of landscaping your rehabs. She recounts a memory of one of her early rehabs in South florida, 30 minutes away from where she was living at the time. She learned early on how much work it is to up keep landscaping and why starting that early in the rehab process is so important. Dwan also talks about building the anticipation of nosey neighbors and why you may not want to let them into the home for a sneakpeek. As always, head on over to Dwanderful.com and opt in to receive your free materials. Don’t forget to leave us a “5-star” review and get a chance to have it read on the podcast!
- 1:00 – Intro
- 1:25 – 200th episode in August!
- 2:10 – We are climbing global podcast ranks!
- 2:24 – Our motto
- 2:35 – Drinks with Dwan – Tea!
- 3:47 – “5-Star” review from Doris Hopper
- 6:17 – Rehabbing in South Florida
- 9:00 – The grass was dying!
- 11:07 – Dwan gets help from a young neighbor
- 12:05 – A kid saves the day!
- 12:48 – Landscape you rehab house FIRST!
- 13:38 – Will a sprinkler cost or make you money?
- 14:07 – Dwan isn’t a yard girl!
- 14:48 – Nosey neighbors
- 15:24 – Spend some money on the outside
- 16:03 – Life equity – 3 affirmations
- 16:45 – The mind believes what it hears
- 17:20 – Dwanderful.com and opt in for some free learning materials
Connect with Dwan: