[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
Using NLP properly is the name of the game when meeting homeowners in distress. In this episode, Dwan explains everything you need to know about Advanced Language Pattern, also known as Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). In fact, she shares valuable tips from her program, Fortune Closures in Your Own Backyard on using NLP properly. Also, she gives examples of actual conversations putting into action repeat, approve and respond. Furthermore, Dwan issues a financial equity of life challenge and predicts an interesting July. In the meantime, she encourages you to brush up on the podcast exclusive Short Sale Offer.
Lastly, Dwan encourages you to take advantage of Saturday’s with Bill in Investing on the Go. She also invites you to subscribe to her podcast, give a five star review and share with your network. Happy end of June, and remember, the truth is in the red letters!
- :51 Dwan asks for a show of hands of how many think they make less money than they are worth.
- 1:35 Dwan shares her goal at Dwanderful.
- 2:29 Dwan toasts to a drink of cranberry juice.
- 3:57 Dwan asks you to message her if you’d like to see her have guests.
- 6:51 Dwan shares Fortune Closures in Your Own Backyard.
- 8:51 Dwan introduces Advanced Language Pattern or Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- 9:51 Dwan gives examples of the language and scripts.
- 10:32 Dwan encourages you to listen to Investing on the Go on Saturdays to listen to Bill’s scripts.
- 11:51 Dwan talks about repeating, approving and responding.
- 12:08 Dwan shares that people aren’t usually aware of language patterns.
- 25:27 Dwan gives an example of how to go over the Fed Up package.
- 26:31 Dwan encourages you to stop being like everyone else because then there’s nothing special about you.
- 29:08 Dwan compares when she didn’t use NLP vs after she learned it.
- 36:14 Dwan emphasizes that repeating, approving, responding builds instant rapport.
- 37:51 Dwan predicts what July will be like and encourages you to work on the financial equity of life.
- 38:26 Dwan invites you to go to dwanderful.com/shortsaleoffer.
- 40:21 Dwan asks you to share her podcast.
Connect with Dwan:
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]