How does farming work? In this episode, Dawn explains what farming is and gives some great examples of farming in action. Then, she explains why it’s important and how it can help homeowners in distress . Also, she gives excellent tips on ways to go about it. In addition, she shares her new short sale program and other helpful resources she has available for you.
Dawn invites you to subscribe to her podcast, give a five star review and share with your network. She also encourages you to tune into her Facebook Live training for more valuable information. Happy June, and remember, the truth is in the red letters!
- 1:01 Dwan asks for a show of hands of how many think they make less money than they are worth.
- 1:20 Dwan encourages you to stop working for other companies.
- 1:33 Dwan shares the motto and goal at Dwanderful.
- 2:58 Dwan toasts to a drink of live enzymes.
- 3:58 Dwan talks about her purple hair and paddleboard.
- 9:51 Dwan introduces today’s topic: farming.
- 13:22 Dwan explains why late leads of 30, 60, 90 days are the perfect time to reach out to people to save them from what is ahead.
- 24:16 Dwan talks about sizes of postcards and encourages you to come up with your own slogan.
- 26:01 Dwan shares property stories about Clinton, Iowa.
- 31:31 Dwan shares her new short sale program at https://dwanderful.com/product/short-sale-secrets/
- 35:06 Dwan highlights that the key to farming is buying a zip code.
- 36:51 Dwan shares why it is good to qualify for a house on one income.
- 47:21 Dwan encourages you to take advantage of her free resources and asks that you subscribe, review her podcast and share it with your network.
- 48:07 Dwan issues the equity of life challenge, a family challenge, for Father’s Day.
Connect with Dwan: