[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
On this episode of “ Inside the Minds of Today’s Millionaires ”, Dwan is talking with Stacy and Cassey. This unstoppable and encouraging mother/ daughter duo are the hosts of the podcast “Un-caped Heroes” Where they celebrate ordinary people who do extraordinary thing in the lives of others. These 3. fabulous ladies talk together about the importance of living you life true to yourself and not getting lost in the many hats you wear. Stacy also serves as a personal development coach, which you can learn more about by visiting www.enlightenupstacyj.com.
Go check out Stacy & Casey’s podcast and share it with your friends. Be sure to show us some love and leave us a “5-Star” review! you can also head on over to www.dwanderful.com to opt in for free e-books as a gift from Dwan.
- :50 Welcome to “Inside the Minds of Today’s Millionaires”
- 2:57 Who are Stacy and Cassey?
- 4:52 firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for podcast information
- 7:00 We just want to expose you and your awesomeness to the world
- 8:25 Joined the John Maxwell team in 2019, podcasting with Boyd Hamlin
- 11:02 Working with your daughter, a blessing!
- 13:09 My heart goes out to families who aren’t close or don’t get along
- 15:27 What was teenage Stacy doing?
- 16:10 If you’re going to be in the science fair, you might as well win it!
- 18:45 I’m not ready, Started making a lot of personal changes
- 19:25 What do you want to do next?
- 19:59 Spent so much time trying to be a great mom, missed the wonder…grandparents get the wonder
- 20:50 What were Cassey’s younger years like?
- 21:22 Got out of rehab the day before 21st birthday
- 24:02 Suddenly the Minority, “the white girl”
- 25:04 They’re so mean!
- 30:14 You can either change the channel or keep singing
- 33:57 Midweek mind candy word choice
- 36:15 What is this mother/daughter team’s plan for the future?
- 38:70 What do you want the word to know?
- 40:13 Stacy and Cassey talk favorite food and band
- 44:01 Cassey gives us our life equity assignment from her – Spiritual
- 46:04 It’s my job as a mom to get you into heaven, not Harvard. Be a kind person
- 46:16 Stacy gives us our life equity assignment from her – top 5 things
- 48:39 Contact Cassey – firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook by searching Cassey Holland
- 49:17 Share our video and leave a review!
- 49:51 Parting word of wisdom
Connect with Dwan:
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]