[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
On this episode of “ Inside the Minds of Today’s Millionaires ”, Dwan is talking with Olivia Cook. Olivia is the host of the podcast “The Empowered Woman-Badass & Unfiltered”. You can most easily find her on Facebook and in her Facebook group “Level Up With Liv “. She started working young, babysitting. When she was 20, She was in a bad relationship that she fortunately found her way out of. It was then that she really began her quest of finding her authentic self. She talks about how She helps “Badass Spiritual women organize their lives and the key things that they need to pay attention to in order to be successful. Olivia leaves us with a Spiritual life equity to try for a week.
- :50 Welcome to “Inside the Minds of Today’s Millionaires ”
- 2:26 Today we are talking with Olivia Cook
- 3:50 Who is Olivia and what’s her deal? “Badass Spiritual Women”
- 4:44 Facebook by her name and group “Level Up With Liv”
- 6:58 As a transformational coach, how would you help someone with…
- 8:03 How they spend their time. Do a day audit
- 10:11 Have confidence in authentic self
- 12:00 The past is already gone, the future? We don’t know if we will get it.
- 14:23 Hurricane Michael. Evacuated and lost 80% of belongings, fundraised for others
- 16:29 Volunteered in the Bahamas in 2020 for Hurricane Dorian relief
- 17:02 How we use our time dictates the life that we live
- 17:50 Forward thinking
- 18:30 What was young Olivia doing?
- 20:40 I was afraid of God for a long time
- 22:53 A last redeeming moment
- 24:24 It’s a man dominated world…or different worlds of reality
- 25:39 Day job working for a railroad parts company
- 27:33 Authenticity in people is hard to find
- 28:40 A man is not a plan! Be somewhat independent!
- 30:29 A lot of women don’t lose the high-school mentality of catty-ness
- 32:15 Women need to start being happy for other successful women
- 34:00 It was like being back in the lunchroom… but we are 60!
- 37:23 All I did was pray. Drugs do terrible things to people
- 39:25 It was like dating again
- 40:35 We’ve been through harder things than COVID so we knew how to cope, adapt, and change
- 42:21 Olivia’s favorite food, band, and place
- 49:55 Spiritual life equity challenge
- 51:45 Labor of love, so if you loved it, leave us some reviews and subscribe
- 53:09 Olivia’s parting words of wisdom
- 53:35 The truth is in the red letters
Connect with Dwan:
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]