[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
In this weeks “Most Dwanderful Podcast Ever”, Dwan is continuing her series on life equities. Last week, the life equity of financial was covered. This week, Dwan is talking about the life equity of Spiritual. Spirituality can be confusing to people because of how many different ways people interpret it. Dwan explains to us what she means when she issues her spiritual life equity and what being spiritual means to her. She also explains why she is always reminding us that “the truth is in the red letters” and issues a challenge for people who may be questioningher definition of Spiritual.
- :50 Welcome
- 1:98 Dwan reads a “5-Star” review from Betty
- 3:46 Spiritual life equity
- 5:50 Why the word spiritual can be confusing to people
- 6:27 What Dwan means when she says spiritual and what it means to her
- 9:16 I’m not making fun!
- 10:10 Whenever I pray… and it takes time
- 11:22 How many good deeds do you have to do?
- 12:20 It’s not necessarily about being spiritual, it’s about having a relationship
- 13:23 Always a work in progress
- 15:13 Search inside yourself and find your “spirit man”
- 17:42 A challenge to you
- 18:50 Planting seeds
- 19:05 The truth is in the red letters
Connect with Dwan: