[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
In this weeks episode of “Inside the Minds of Today’s Millionaires”, Dwan is talking with Moneeka Sawyer. Monaka just maybe the happiest most blissful guest here at Dwanderful! She is the author of the multi-award winning book, “Choose Bliss ” and has appeared on stages worldwide. Moneeka discusses the importance of putting self first in order to better serve those who depend on you. To top off that impressive accomplishment, Moneeka is also a real estate investor of 30 years. She shares her top tips for finding, keeping, and respecting tenants as a landlord. You can learn more about Moneaka by visiting www.blissfulinvestor.com .
Once you have done that, be sure to head over to www.Dwonderful.com and opt in do get your free e-books from Dwan! And don’t forget to leave Dwar’s podcast a “5-Star”review!
- :50 Welcome to Inside the Minds of Today’s Millionaires
- 2:01 Introduction to Moneeka Sawyer, Drinks with Dwan – Tea!
- 3:50 Married for 25 years
- 5:03 Multi-Million dollar business allowed her to take 10 days off to grieve the loss of her baby pooch
- 6:14 We have to be our authenticate selves
- 8:07 Who is Moneeka right now? Choose bliss. www.blissfulinvestor.com
- 10:14 Bliss is an inside job, but pain makes it harder
- 11:17 In real estate for 30 years as an investor
- 12:42 It’s the mind game, it’s what we have the most control over
- 15:06 It takes training and that starts with you
- 17:08 Being stuck in the muck is human, you want to be superhuman!
- 19:13 Putting myself first has allowed me to be the best I can be for those who depend on me
- 21:55 People love you and they will adjust
- 23:30 It is selfish to do things for other people to be liked
- 26:02. Moneeka in her teens – a people pleaser for protection
- 29:25 Forgot my own name
- 30:20 THE Story!
- 32:10 Do you want rich people money problems or poor people Money problems?
- 33:06 Moneeka’s first deal
- 37:16 A tenant can change your life
- 40:03 Rentals aren’t .a money machine, they are a business
- 40:24 Treat your tenants with respect
- 41:30 Moneeka’s “Secret sauce” on vetting tenants
- 44:00 Document your systems by taking notes
- 44:39 The ideal tenant will…
- 47:48 Sad to see them go
- 48:16 “Tenant from hell” Story
- 53:21 Favorite food, band, and place
- 59:52 Moneeka gives this weeks life equity Challenge
Connect with Dwan: