[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
Kenneth, Jeffery, and Kerwin Donis are the guests this week on “Inside the minds of Today’s Millionaires”. Dwan talks to these 3 young brothers who have taken on the world of real estate investing. With just under two years under their belt, they have successfully made quite a name for themselves! In their first two deals alone, they brought in a check for $33,500. Within that first 13 months, they had wholesaled 13 deals, most of which occurred in the final 6 months. Their background is a humble one. They are 1st generation Americans from a low income and single mother household. They didn’t us that as an excuse, though! They were all accepted into varying college courses, but they didn’t stay on that path for long! They began reading books to help shape their mindset. It was that coupled with a trip to their mother’s home country, Guatemala, that really gave them the boost that they needed to make the shift into real estate investing full time. Learn more about these amazing brothers by visiting www.donisinvestmentgroup.com and by listening to their podcast, “The Real Estate Monopoly”.
Head on over to www.dwanderful.com to opt in and receive your 4 free e-books from Dwan! And as always, remember, the truth is in the red letters.
- :50 Welcome to “Inside the Minds of Today’s Millionaires” and drinks with Dwan
- 3:04 Who are the Donis brothers? Young men!
- 6:10 The breakfast club…. the podcast, not the movie!
- 8:22 Low income, single mother
- 9:08 Living the American dream, but extremely humbled
- 10:09 Mom is proud, but how did she feel at first?
- 11:05 Go to school, get a degree, work 9-5
- 13:10 First two deals brought a check for $33,500!
- 13:40 Give mom 10% of what they make. Goal of helping her to retire!
- 15:51 College is a waste of time for some
- 17:42 How did they decide where they were going to start?
- 18:37 Cold calling, big pipeline, and 13 deals in the first year
- 19:35 Where do you want to be? Go straight for it!
- 22:17 Learned mindset from reading.
- 25:05 Generational wealth
- 25:32 Role in working together
- 26:07 Apartment syndication
- 29:24 The Donis brothers as kids
- 30:10 Saw her struggle, but never saw her quit
- 31:35 Not a lot of kids have the business mindset
- 33:17 Dwan reminisces of being a teen
- 35:40 Small goal, retire mom. Big goal…give back
- 37:23 Guatemala was a humbling experience and gave them the push to make the move
- 38:50 You hear about it, but until you see it you can’t comprehend it
- 40:21 A big mind shift and a catalyst for change
- 41:34 The more money you generate the more you can give
- 44:41 Each brother shares what book made them think differently
- 47:43 Favorite food and band
- 53:20 1st generation Americans, a blank book to write their story”
- 55:53 Kerwin assigns our financial/friends life equity challenge
- 57:52 Parting words of wisdom
- 59:46 the truth is in the red letters
Connect with Dwan:
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]