[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
In this episode of “The Most Dwanderful Podcast Ever”, Dwan is tackling two important subjects. The first being why you should be looking into “quick flips” or wholesale during this final quarter. It is the prime time to find great deals and to help out some homeowners. Secondly, she is talks to those who may be suffering from depression. It could be a lifelong battle for some, for others, it could be circumstantial. If you are someone who is dealing with a tough situation and considering putting a permenant end to a temporary problem, Dwan urges you to reach out to someone. Reach out to her and she will do all that she can to help. But please, please don’t feel alone. If you don’t feel comfortable reaching out to her, remember the suicide hotline is ALWAYS there and ready to answer the call. https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ or call 1-800-273-8255.
Come on over to Dwanderful.com and opt in to receive your 4 free e-Books and to keep in touch with Dwan and the team!
- :50 Welcome!
- 1:40 Crazy christmas people
- 2:08 Dwan reads a “5-star” review
- 3:32 Let’s talk about “quick flips”/ wholesale
- 4:28 People are feeling the pressure of the holidays
- 6:00 It’s a good time to be a real estate investor
- 6:43 Why is wholesaling good?
- 8:00 Save someone from suicide this holiday season
- 9:37 Hopelessness, sad, detached….there is no shame in getting help
- 11:09 Some people are already dreading the holidays
- 12:06 Don’t do something that can’t be undone
- 13:06 Are you in trouble? Reach out!
- 14:16 Many investors didn’t miss a beat during COVID
- 16:12 Physical life equity challenge
- 17:12 Dwanderful.com to get your 4 free e-books and to connect with Dwan
- 17:39 dwantastic on tiktok!
- 17:54 The truth is in the red letters
Connect with Dwan: