[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
In this episode of “Business by the Book”, Dwan is talking about Proverbs 31 and the virtuous woman. She recounts what she went through after her first two marriages. When she worked on making herself a wife and waiting on God’s timeline, he brought her Bill. How does this tie into your business? You know the saying! “Happy wife, happy life.” Well, in this case it works for either spouse! When you are happy and secure at home, your business is also going to reap those benefits. Dwan reminds us that these virtues are NOT only for the women listening, but for the men, too. If you want a virtuous wife, you need to cultivate those qualities, too!
To keep up to date with the latest from Dwan, head on over to Dwanderful.com and opt in. You will receive 4 free e-Books in return. If you like what you heard today, leave us a “5-star” review!
- :50 Welcome to “Business by the Book”
- 2:30 Proverbs 31:10-31
- 3:08 Single retreat with the church
- 4:13 To be a wife, act like a wife
- 4:55 Single for 4 years!
- 6:09 “Maybe I can help God!” – HAHA, he doesn’t need it!
- 7:12 We just knew
- 7:50 Rubies = most valuable thing
- 9:57 Wisdom not foul language!
- 10:52 A really good woman
- 12:38 Inspiration to be like her
- 14:21 Having an affair? Not virteous!
- 14:52 Long time to gain trust, just a second to lose it
- 15:27 Read Proverbs 31!
- 16:29 Keep God in the middle
- 16:57 Let God bring you a spouse
- 17:24 Read what God has to say about marriage
- 17:58 4 free e-Books and leave us a “5-star” review!
- 18:17 The truth is in the red letters!
Connect with Dwan:
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]