[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Want to Listen? Listen Here…” margin_design_tab_text=””]
In this episode of “Business by the Book”, Dwan is talking about a few scriptures that popped up in her life recently. She was eating out with Bill at In&Out Burger and there were some scriptures on their packages. Dwan recounts the ones that were there and explains to us what they mean. She recounts them like a story, reminding us that Jesus is always knocking on our hearts waiting for us to let him in. She also felt like they were sent to her as a reminder to be strong and stand back up after being knocked down from some of the health issues she has been dealing with. She also discusses why we need to keep our moral compass straight and not allow Satan to warp our thinking and belief in God. Subscribe to the channel so you don’t miss any of our future podcasts. And remember. The truth is in the red letters.
- :50 – Welcome to Business by the Book
- 1:49 – What is Business by the Book?
- 2:45 – Scriptures at In&Out Burger
- 4:06 – When you acknowledge & receive him…
- 5:40 – The only path to heaven is through him
- 6:48 – Proverbs 24:16
- 7:23 – A “just” man is a righteous man
- 9:00 – Just keep doing that
- 9:51 – Don’t confuse it with being self righteous
- 10:29 – Revelation 3:20
- 12:08 – I’m here! Freewill…
- 13:23 – Does freewill matter?
- 14:09 – God isn’t forcing you
- 14:35 – Satan doesn’t have to make you believe in him, just has to get you to not believe in God
- 16:19 – God is knocking
- 17:30 – Keep your moral compass straight
- 18:28 – Are you there? Listening? Searching?
- 19:01 – Be on the lookout
- 19:38 – The truth is in the red letters
Connect with Dwan:
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]